SAFETY & SECURITY AUDIT
We carry out elaborate and comprehensive audit of your safety and security systems to avoid information and asset losses and ensure smooth working of company policies and practices.
OUR AUDITS INCLUDE:
- Assessing if the security and safety system designs are proper and scalable.
- Checking if a proper policy for maintaining and testing system is in place and practiced.
- Evaluating training and retraining of users is conducted regularly.
- Checking if security systems and policies are updated regularly.
SCOPE OF SAFETY & SECURITY AUDIT:
- Identification of all risk areas, including rating the degree of vulnerability of all entry points to intruders.
- Checking the design of a security and surveillance system in accordance with the requisite protection of the entire perimeter of a premise with visual- and audio-based surveillance monitoring.
- Checking the design of a security and surveillance system if it is the best plan for the existing structure while also taking into account the possibility of future construction.
- Checking the design of a security and surveillance system if it factors in the lifestyle of inhabitants, location of valuables, methods of system control, and types of emergency response required.
- Checking if the control panels are easily access-able to all employees, and far from any electrical mains to avoid electromagnetic rays interrupting the signals.
- Checking for the presence of smoke detectors, which are required to prevent fires in any premise, and on every floor of a multi-story home or apartment. Detectors should ideally be mounted as close to the centre of the ceiling as possible.
- Checking for the installation of magnetic contacts, which detect and report any forced intrusion through an entry point, and hence should be installed on all entry and exit door frames, and if necessary on window frames as well.
- Checking if glass break detectors are installed on all outer-access windows to detect the sound and / or vibration of broken glass.
- Checking if indoor cameras and motion detectors are ideally installed in open areas, where intruders may be able to defeat perimeter security sensors. Cameras should be installed for widest coverage.
- Checking for the installation of external sirens, which serve the purpose of increase audibility of the system to the public. Hence, they are to be installed outside the premises, and in case of commercial establishments, can also be installed in control rooms or guard rooms.
- Checking if wireless cameras are Wi-Fi enabled and therefore provides full internet connectivity thereby allowing the user to keep an eye on his / her premises from anywhere on the globe.
- Before installing and using CCTV equipment, we establish the purpose for which they are intended. The system is then customized to meet the specific premises and set of requirements. Our CCTV system could be fully customized according to the customer’s need and the wide range of cameras & DVR’s are an added advantage.
- Checking for the installation of video door phones, which are ideally mounted right inside the main entry-way of the premises, offering the functions of a doorbell, visual monitoring and speech, and door release.
- Checking for disaster preparedness, sensitization, awareness and management.
BENEFITS TO CLIENTS:
- Determining the effectiveness of the existing safety and security systems.
- Identifying the weaknesses and shortfalls.
- Availability of new strategic options.
- Conformance with industry best practices.
WE HAVE ALREADY WORKED WITH :
- Commercial projects with Pakistan Army
- Atomic Energy Commission of Pakistan (AEC)
- Chashma Nuclear Power Generation Plant Sites (CNPGS) I, II & III
- Kahuta Research Laboratories (KRL)
- Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL)