CONSULTATION & STRATEGIC PLANNING
We provide you with comprehensive safety and security consultation and strategic planning services through:
- Establishing the existing levels of safety and security
- Reviewing the potential risks and approaches
- Developing a suitable safety and security plan.
OUR SOLUTIONS ARE TAILORED FOR:
- Business organizations
- Charities and Not-for-profit
- Education and Training
- Local Government
- Health Care
- Human Resources
- Market Research
- Social Housing
- Travel and Tourism
WE DEAL IN:
- Establishing a business’s level of safety and security through an analysis of the organization’s mission and vision statements; followed by a SWOT analysis that reviews the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats; and also in accordance with the latest market trends and industry best practices.
- Reviewing the potential safety and security strategies while brainstorming as many ideas as possible towards providing a business with more options and enabling it to test one strategy against another.
- Development of strategic concepts that either work with a business’s strengths or that seek to offset competition’s strength and weaknesses; while establishing short and long-term safety and security goals or objectives.
- Creating a safety and security plan on the basis of the SWOT analysis in order to determine the top priorities; while defining the key performance indicators, setting budgets and goals over a timeline of a one to five-year period.
- Evaluating the results based upon the feedback obtained from the relevant stakeholders and identifying effective and ineffective strategies.
BENEFITS TO CLIENTS:
- Determining the effectiveness of the existing safety and security systems.
- Identifying the weaknesses and shortfalls.
- Availability of new strategic options.
- Conformance with industry best practices.
WE HAVE ALREADY WORKED WITH :
- Commercial projects with Pakistan Army
- Atomic Energy Commission of Pakistan (AEC)
- Chashma Nuclear Power Generation Plant Sites (CNPGS) I, II & III
- Kahuta Research Laboratories (KRL)
- Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL)